Get up to 50% off this August through the Governments ‘Eat Out to Help Out scheme!
The scheme is designed to give a boost to the hospitality industry and encourage a return to pubs, cafes and restaurants. The promotion gives people a discount of up to 50% when eating or drinking soft drinks in a participating restaurant or other food establishment.
It is valid all day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3 to 31 August, in all parts of the UK that are not in a local lockdown.
The maximum discount available is £10 per person when you eat or drink in.
Here’s a list of participating establishments in Gainsborough:
- The Forge Restaurant and Bar, 1A North St, Gainsborough DN21 2HP – www.theforgerestaurantandbar.co.uk / 01427 238080. Find them on Facebook.
- Marshall’s Yard Cupcakes, Marshall’s Yard, Beaumont Street, Gainsborough, DN21 2NA – 01427 238252. Find them on Facebook.
- Cream, Marshall’s Yard, Beaumont Street, Gainsborough, DN21 2NA – 01427 611631. Find them on Facebook.
- Thonock Park, The Belt Rd, Gainsborough, DN21 1PZ – www.thonockpark.co.uk / 01427 613088. Find them on Facebook.
- Reeds Riverside Coffee Shop, 54 Bridge St, Gainsborough, DN21 2AQ – www.reedscoffeeshop.co.uk / 01427 679171. Find them on Facebook.
- Cream, Marshall’s Yard, Beaumont St, Gainsborough, DN21 2NA – 01427 611631. Find them on Facebook.
- The Clock House, 3 Lord St, Gainsborough, DN21 2DD – www.clockhousecafebistro.co.uk / 01427 238283. Find them on Facebook.
- Cooplands Secret Garden Cafe, Unit 9 Market Place, Gainsborough, DN21 2BP – cooplands-bakery.co.uk/locations/gainsborough-cafe / 01427 679863
- Pickles Pantry, 39-43 Silver St, Gainsborough, DN21 2DX – 01427 615994
- Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery, Ramper Road, Gainsborough, DN21 1NE – www.stonehouserestaurants.co.uk / 01427 612026. Find them on Facebook.
- Blyton Ice Cream, 94 High Street, Gainsborough, DN21 3LA – www.blytonicecream.co.uk / 01427 628355. Find them on Facebook.
For more places to eat or to register your establishment for this scheme visit the gov.uk website. You can also check out the food hygiene rating for each business on the Food Standards Agency website.